Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thing 27

Well, I just joined Twitter and immediately after I created my account, I checked to see if any of my Hotmail contacts were on Twitter. An old co-worker was on and when I tried to add her, I got my first fail whale. I hope this doesn't happen often.
I made a few tweets. I cannot seem to figure out how to add my library friends, though. Pooh.
I also cannot figure out this badge thing. How do I add it to my blog? Help!
My Twitter username is KittyPantalones. Add me!
Microblogging seems just like only updating your status or news feed on Facebook. Pretty easy.
I like the idea to use Twitter in the library to communicate with others here. Ask questions quickly, keep everyone up to date on projects, events, etc. Good tool that maybe isn't quite as time-consuming as other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment